New Talent Include Cara Carriveau, Catfish Hunter, Gregg Stone, and More
Angola, IN – April 2, 2018 — Following nine months of super-charged growth across operations, programming, affiliate sales, and office space, Local Radio Networks has expanded its on-air team with 15 additional major market and network talent across its 24/7 Music Formats.
“This is a tremendous opportunity for small and medium market stations across the country to have nationally recognized, major market, super talent on the air,” stated Steve Swick, Chief Executive Officer of Local Radio Networks. “When combined with LRN’s maximum localization and control features, along with seamless integration capabilities, our affiliates are well-positioned to competitively take their markets.”
“We’ve assembled the highest quality on-air talent for LRN’s 24/7 Music Formats,” added Chris Reeves, Vice President of Programming for Local Radio Networks. “We’re excited to welcome them, and we’re looking forward to announcing more Music Formats soon.”
The new LRN talent are:
- Cara Carriveau– Formerly of WLUP and WSHE, Chicago, takes on midday host duties for Classic Rock
- Craig “Catfish” Hunter– Previous Jones Radio Network and local Denver, Atlanta, San Jose, and Tampa talent will be the afternoon host on a new, soon-to-be-announced Music Format
- Gregg Stone– Former Westwood One Radio Networks and longtime local Denver on-air talent joins Classic Rock
- Ryan “Tall Guy” Chase– Former Westwood One Radio Networks and longtime local Denver talent hosts afternoons on Classic Hits
- Michael Gifford– Previous Jones and Westwood One Radio Networks host and local Denver talent joins AC
- John Gleason– Previous Jones and Westwood One Radio Networks host and local Denver talent takes on evening duties for Classic Country
- Tim Jeffreys– 25 years on the air in San Francisco/San Jose, and most recently Program Director of KFOX, San Francisco, joins Classic Hits
- Maria “ChaCha” Chavez– Former Westwood One Radio Networks and longtime Denver talent will be the midday host on a new, soon-to-be-announced Music Format
- Andrew “Jaye” Cannon– Former Jones Radio Networks host is the evening talent on Mainstream AC
- Jenny D– Previous Westwood One Radio Networks and local Denver talent will be the evening host on a new, soon-to-be-announced Music Format
- Dennis Harrington– Former Jones and Westwood One Radio Networks host and local Denver talent will handle overnights on a new, soon-to-be-announced Music Format
- Chad Blake– Former Jones and Westwood One Radio Network talent joins Classic Country
- John Glenn– Former Waitt Radio Networks host and country radio Program Director joins Mainstream Country
- Ray Michaels– Former CBS, Orlando, talent and Operations Manager/Program Director at numerous Florida radio clusters hosts middays on Classic Hits
- Robb Rose– Currently with WSHE, Chicago, joins Mainstream Country
Stations interested in learning more about LRN’s 24/7 Music Formats may contact Donna Halverson at 214-307-5087 and email@example.com,or Jim Ortega at 720-500-3810 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
LRN’s cloud-based Radio Velocity Control (RVC) technology delivers maximum custom localization and station owner controls that integrates seamlessly into most existing playout systems or can be used for all 24/7 automation needs.
About Local Radio Networks (www.localradionetworks.com)
Local Radio Networks, Inc. is a Michigan limited liability company that provides 24/7 music radio programming to small and medium market stations, helping them reduce operating costs and maximize localized content and control. Steve Swick is Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer. Will Mashione is Co-Founder and Chief Information Officer.
Renee Cassis | RC Communications Marketing
646-808-6505 | email@example.com